Wednesday 24 December 2014

Winter Wonderland

Hello! Last Friday, I had an outing with mom & dad and we had lots of fun :) 
Thankful for this outing cause we haven't been spending a lot of time together this holiday.

We started our outing with good food (of course) and headed for Togi, an authentic Korean restaurant located in Chinatown.


Super cute fun-sized grape juice but it was $4
( ; - ; )

Pork Ramen! I'm not a fan of this cause it was really spicy haha

BBQ Beef and pork - Really yummy but overpriced in my opinion

Seafood Pancake -- I don't really like this either

Overall, Togi has a nice ambience and the food has a really authentic korean taste :) 
I'm not a huge fan of korean food (my mom is) so I'm not really in the position to say anything heh. If you love korean cuisine you should give this place a try!

Togi Korean Restaurant
11 Mosque St 
Singapore 059491
Contact: 6221 0830

After satisfying our stomachs, we walked down the street towards the MRT station.
I loved the vintage buildings along the way :}



Passed by this pretty cat cafe -- The Company of Cats.
Would love to visit here next time.
Such a photogenic wall HAHA

We wanted to take the MRT to Gardens by the Bay at first, but it started raining so we took a cab hehe. 
Mom wanted to visit GBTB cause the flower dome was featured on the news and she found it very pretty & christmas-ish x)

We look like tourists in our family tees HAHAHA

Getting warm at the "fireplace" !


I have a love for daisies!!

Merry Christmas (eve)! 
Hope you guys have a blast with your family & friends this Christmas 
Thanks for reading and see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment