Friday 5 December 2014

Alive Museum

Hello everyone ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ I'm finally back from Bangkok heheh. I'll be blogging about my Alive Museum trip before posting about BKK cause I haven't exactly organised the photos...

Last Thursday, I visited the Alive Museum with Ler Ting, my best friend :~) It's located at Suntec City on the top floor.

If I'm not wrong, the original Alive Museum is from Korea and that's where the trend started! The Alive Museum is basically a place with many 3D paintings and drawings that create visual illusions. \(^o^)/ We're not only allowed to touch the displays, but can even interact with them by posing and stuff :]


#Wannabe

HAHA this is so gross

Fulfilled my childhood dream of being a mermaid!! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

We tried so hard but still failed in the end (╥_╥)

Super expensive hair wash LOL


This picture looks weird but actually there's a lady in a bikini on the macbook screen


People kiss spider-man but we prefer not to heheh :o)
Stopping water leakage in S'pore!!!


We visited the mini exhibition on Penguins of Madagascar 
(>ᴗ<)
They invited me to join the movie as a new cast member woohoo

I'm so strong !

And flexible !

One of my fav photos of the day zz

This one's very real too

And this one too whoops

If I were a doll no one would even want to buy me man

After a day of working at the zoo ...

My pants are too big HAHAHHA

Only Ler and I went so we had to take photos for each other :-(

Qt us
Booty

"You're going down"






Yolo

Overall, we had lots of fun at the Alive Museum taking photos and all(・∀・)The drawings are very realistic so the photos take turn out quite nice. They also provide picture examples to teach you how to take photos with the illusions correctly!! If you've run out of things to do in sg, do give this place a try ☺

Alive Museum
Suntec City Mall
#03-372 (between Towers 3 & 4)
By MRT: Alight at Promenade Station (Exit C)

No comments:

Post a Comment