Thursday 11 September 2014

To-gather Cafe

Hello! :) Recently, I visited this cute cafe that's really near my grandma's house. It's called To-gather cafe; a place for people to get to-gather!! HAHA


This cafe has a very homely feel and it has a cozy environment too!

Quotes pasted all over the walls
My mango latte and my grandma's mocha!!!

My first time trying mango latte :)) It sounds like mango + coffee but it's actually mango puree + a lot of milk hehe I don't exactly know what it is but it's good!!


AHH their chicken chop is the best I've tasted so far :') It's tender and juicy and it tastes even better with the sauce.

Overall, To-gather cafe has a great ambience and the food there is really delicious! It looks like some atas place but the prices are quite low and the food is definitely worth it ;-) If you're looking for a place with good food and a lovely environment, this will be the right choice.

To-gather Cafe
84 Bedok North Street 4
#01-25 / 27
Singapore 460084

"The more we get together, the happier we'll be"

No comments:

Post a Comment