Tuesday 28 October 2014

Dramafest 2014

Dramafest 2014 has finally endeddd :'-) All the sec 2 classes have been rehearsing continuously just to prepare for this and I think the effort put in by each class is really commendable. 


My class, 210, put up a play titled 'Casa'. ☂ The title seems weird but it actually means home in spanish and umbrella in japanese! Yes, it is related to our play since our play is about a home/family that fell apart and our main character is just like an umbrella, providing shelter to his family. HAHA so deep even Adele can't roll in it!! We have been rehearsing tirelessly to perfect our play and we have also gone through very rough times, but although our play is still not perfect, I am so so proud of 210 for getting this far ☺ We survived Dramafest!!! This journey was certainly not a smooth one but it is a very memorable one. (Photo credits: Yu Xin, Alexa, Xin Yi and my mom)

Main star: Cheng Choon's wig


#ZOVETTE
"That's his favourite constellation - The Big Dipper!"

"Papa, when are you coming home?"

Our gorgeous best actress

Lastly, here are the people I want to thank (heh very naggy):
1. Wendy & Julia & Cyc - Without the 3 of you, we would definitely not get this far. It has been super tough on you guys I know, having to tolerate us and guide us along. There have been lots of misunderstandings but I want to thank you guys for always striving to improve our play, and doing your best by pushing us to do our best (if that makes sense) ♥ I appreciate all that you guys have done for us :))

2. Qian Hui & Shi Yun - The cutest mentors :> You two have helped us improve the standard of our play so so much (from crappy rehearsals to now) and we are very thankful for that. You guys have also been super patient and encouraging towards us; we would not pull through if not for your guidance :') We love you!!!

3. AV - To my fellow CCA mates, thank you for putting in your best efforts to operate our lights and sounds and for taking beautiful photos for us :} Without you all, our play would not have its desired effects on the audience.

4. 210 - Of course, the people I should thank most is you guys!!! It has been really tough but I'm so glad we could cooperate as a class and work together to put up a wonderful show ♡ Our successful play is a result of the hard work that all of us have put in and I am so very proud to say that I am a part of this class, 210 will always be my Casa ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ


No comments:

Post a Comment