Friday 11 November 2016

Marina Barrage

Hello! It's been a long while since I last touched this space. Since I've just graduated, I have quite a bit of free time now hehe. Hopefully, I'll be motivated to write more posts!

Just a day before receiving our results, Faith, Shan Min, Keshia and I decided to plan a suuuper belated birthday surprise for Tangjia aka Jia Wen! It was quite a last minute, spontaneous plan but wheee thankfully everything went well.
Pretty Tangjia!

Birthday girl with a small card I made for her

HAHAHA #modelmaterial?!
But you guys should see her with her stunning new bangs!!!

WOW beautiful Shants but after our picnic her middle parting got suntanned
#gg #exposed


#OOTD

Flower girlie Faithxong

Here's the backstory of Faith holding a bunch of flower petals: We were at Cold Storage buying food for the picnic when we saw a packet of fresh petals for $1.50. We were thinking of using them to decorate the picnic mat (?!) but genius Shants suggested that we use them as a photoshoot prop! So we threw the petals and picked them up after every photo like peasants yay! It was quite embarrassing la cause a few people were watching but #YOLO!


A series of failed jump shots for you to enjoy HAHA. We love to act.
Pls enjoy Shants' constipated face & Faith's over-enthusiasm all in one photo




All these photos were shot with my new Nikon prime lens hehe (I use a Nikon D5500). I decided to try a brand called Yongnuo instead of buying an original cause the cost was much cheaper but the effect was around the same! Below are some photos I took of my pets using the new lens.


Ending this throwback post here cause I need to wake up at 4.45 am tomorrow and fly off to Korea excites!!! Will try my best to blog about my trip :") See you in the next post!

2 comments:

  1. "Will try my best to blog about my trip" um dude you better blog about your trip bc you tooting blog once a year bruhhhhhhhhh i become skeleton waiting for your next blog post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA thanks for the love dude I'm uploading photos now!!

      Delete